The error I reported last week that the overloaded function operator* can not distinguish between mat*mat and mat*integer is solved. As Marcel said the template magic "disable_if
(1) This is the vector from dlib
(2) This is the vector from my test code
The 128d vector is the most crucial step for deep learning face recognition, but it has not finished for recognition. To have a high accuracy, I have to finished the next steps:
(1) Detect face region for face landmark location using algorithm in dlib. This detection progress can help with face landmark location.
(2) Get the 68 face landmarks. I will use the shape-predictor code from red-eye. This part is in progress, and my test code can be seen here.
(3) Extract the face chip. This part includes face pose estimation based on face landmarks. And this part will produce the input image for neural network.